We really do not comprehend what affect our simple everyday choices do to our lives and those around us! Our lives are really not our own! Everything we share on this planet. Everything we do affect one another! Yet we find that we are self centred... Not worrying about any affect our words or actions may have... We have lost our compassion for our species!
(To be continued)
Reading those few words has me wondering what kind of yukky you experienced to have you see someone as being more concerned with their self than anything else.
ReplyDeleteDo agree though with choices made having impact on everyday life as well as often having consequences for others and the world around us.
I groan sometimes when I remember moments I would maybe have fared better through if I had chosen differently at the time.
The thing is I'll never know because the choice was made and the results followed, there's no turning back, and guessing a different outcome by having chosen differently is imaginary and may not have been the outcome anyway.